Distribution Associate Pd
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Distribution Associate at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Retrieve products from the loading dock, deliver and stock them on each assigned area
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Verifies/signs for incoming supplies and records receipt appropriately
- Make sure outgoing packages are securely and neatly packaged in accordance with all shipping requirements
- Fills requests for supplies and inputs issues
- Delivers orders to proper departments the same day they are received
- Make sure inventory is rotated appropriately in all par replenished areas (oldest date to front)
- Make sure shelves and bins are cleaned, free of cardboard, and EVS is notified if floors need cleaning
- Communicate/interface with hospital personnel and others in a courteous/friendly manner
- High school Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Two years’ experience in a hospital setting desired
- Ability to operate electric jack and/or fork lift desired
- Computer skills required: Will be required to use MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Lawson experience preferred
- Hospital distribution/warehouse experience a plus
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.