Clinical Nurse Specialist
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Clinical Nurse Specialist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Functioning as an expert clinical nurse resource assisting team members, physicians, patients, and the community in new or complex interventions
- Acting as a role model by demonstrating current trends and providing professional development opportunities for team members
- Independently developing, implementing, and evaluating an educational plan to meet the needs of team members
- Actively participating in the research process and utilizes the information to further enhance patient care
- Functioning in the role of the clinical nurse specialist to nursing staff, administrators, physicians, and the community
- Facilitating patient teaching and support programs utilizing the nursing process
- Current and valid RN License in the State of New Jersey is required
- MSN or Master's in a health-related field is required
- BLS/CPR Certified by American Heart Association and ACLS are required
- Three (3) or more years of Registered Nurse experience is required
- Experience in Same Day Surgery, Endoscopy, and/or PACU is preferred
- Experience in a Nurse Educator role is strongly preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.