Clinical Therapist-Full Time-Day
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Addiction Recovery Services provides outpatient substance abuse assessment and treatment to adults in the community. The Social Worker is part of a team that provides intensive outpatient treatment, as well as family, group and individual counseling
A day in the life of a Social Worker at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Provide initial assessment and obtain authorization for treatment.
- Comprehensive treatment planning
- Group planning and facilitation incorporating the principles of evidence based interventions and treatment.
- Maintaining the clinical case record for patients on their caseload.
- Documentation of all clinical interventions.
- Use of ASAM and documentation in NJSAMS
- Coordination of internal and external treatment referrals
- Current and valid LCSW or LPC in the State of New Jersey is required
- Must have LCADC or in the process to obtain it
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the substance abuse field is required
- Experience in the mental health field is preferred
- Experience facilitating a variety of treatment groups is required
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is preferred
- Must be willing to work some evenings
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.