Secretary II Pd
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
***This is a per diem role
- Greeting patients and families
Maintains Supplies: Maintains all office supplies and equipment, including tracking inventory and ordering supplies. Supplies are ordered in a timely manner, work area is neat and clean and proper inventories are met.
- Phone Etiquette: Phone is answered in a courteous manner. Accurate and complete phone messages are taken. Provides phone support, relays messages to the appropriate party.
- Provides assistance and guidance to manager/team in need of general department information
- Registering patients and making appointments
- Chart preparation
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous experience working in a hospital environment preferred
- Previous experience working with patients and families preferred
- General computer skills, including basic proficiency with Microsoft Office, are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- You must enjoy working with patients and their families
- Have the ability to accept responsibility for accuracy and response times.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.