Physical Therapist - Per Diem
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack MeridianHealthour teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Demonstrating competency/safety in the use of testing techniques and therapeutic interventions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute care patients, largely geriatric populations
- Evaluating patients with various disabilities
- Communicating effectively among all caregivers and stakeholders to enhance clinical outcomes
- Making good clinical decisions efficiently with safety as a number one priority
- Provide care within an acute hospital setting.
- Establish plan of care and implement care.
- Work amongst a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and hospital team
- Provision of care for inpatient physical therapy.
- Develop and implement plans of care consistent with NJDOH, TJC and NJ State Regulations
- NJ PT license required
- CPR BLS certification required
- Previous acute care hospital experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / team player
- Must be available to work on weekends and holidays
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.