Mammography Technologist - Per Diem
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Women’s Center at Riverview Medical Center has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR), earning accreditation in mammography, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI.
The ACR is a national professional organization serving more than 34,000 diagnostic/interventional radiologists, radiation oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and medical physicists with programs focusing on the practice of medical imaging and radiation oncology, and the delivery of comprehensive health care services.
Our technologists perform 3D Tomosynthesis Mammograms.
A day in the life of a Mammography Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing 3D Tomosynthesis Mammograms
- Patient education
- Working with referring physicians to confirm orders
- Adhering to breast imaging standards of practice/competencies
- Working collaboratively with fellow team members
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiology
- Must have current and valid ARRT certification in both radiology and mammography
- Must have current and valid NJDEP
- CPR/BLS Certification by American Heart Association is required
- One (1) or more years of experience in mammography preferred
- Experience with tomosynthesis preferred
- Must have availability to work evening and weekend hours as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.