Surgical Technician - Neuroscience Institute - Full time with benefits - Day
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack MeridianHealthour healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Surgical Technician at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Setting up the operating room prior to surgery
- Stocking surgical supplies
- Checking surgical machines and equipment
- Transporting patients to and from surgery when necessary
- Passing instruments to surgeons during surgery
- Assist with minor medical procedure
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- You must meet the NJ requirements under the Surgical Technologist law to be considered for this opportunity
- BLS Is required
- Neurosurgical experience is strongly preferred
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Surgical Tech Program and a Certified Surgical Tech
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1 year surgical scrub experience which is preferred
- Must be self starter who works well independently
- Time management and prioritizing skills a must
- Ability to multi task
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.