How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system.
Responsible for monitoring boiler and boiler functions. Maintains logs/records and performs safety checks on all devices.
1.Operate engines, boilers, and auxiliary equipment.
2.Read gauges, meters, and charts to track boiler operations.
3.Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels. Activate valves to change the amount of water, air, and fuel in boilers.
4.Inspect equipment to ensure that it is operating efficiently.
5.Check safety devices routinely. Record data and keep logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activity.
6.Supports the overall maintenance of patient rooms and the interior/exterior of the work environment which may include changing bulbs, ballasts, switches, outlets etc., plumbing of toilets and sinks, nurse call repairs, repairs holes in walls, painting, changing ceiling tiles and moving furniture.
- Thorough knowledge of boilers, gauges and valves
- 3-5 years general maintenance experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Google Suite platforms.
- Blue Seal w/HVAC License or Black Seal Boiler License or Blue Seal w/HVAC License.
- Previous Boiler Operator experience in a healthcare environment.
- Gold Seal Operating Engineer License.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.