Sr Stationary Engineer
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system.
A day in the life of a Senior Stationary Engineer, Gold Seal (Chief Engineer) at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Responsible for all boiler plant operations which includes making minor repairs in the boiler plant
- Will receive telephone calls from staff and contact necessary mechanic(s) and contractors when needed
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Oversee BMS system and operate/maintain cooling towers, chillers and boiler pumps to maintain comfort level throughout the facility
- Will be required to cover planned vacations on all 3 shifts (3o day notification will be provide
- Must have High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must have Mechanical background/knowledge required
- Must have relevant experience
- Must have a Gold Seal License
- NJ Blue Seal Refrigeration Certification is preferred
- EPA Technicians certification card is preferred
- Will be required to cover planned vacations on all 3 shifts (3o day notification will be provided)
- Must posses a mechanical ability and will be required to perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all CUP mechanical equipment and cooling towers
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.