Special Procedures Technician - Full Time
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Special Procedures Tech is responsible for performing a variety of duties to assist in conducting prescribed specialized radiologic procedures in the Special Procedures area.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Graduate of an approved School of Radiography.
2. One-year experience in Special Procedures.
3. Registration with the ARRT.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. Diagnostic Radiography License.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
1. VI Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or CV Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.