How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Answer phones, schedule new and follow-up patient appointments.
- Assists in completion of paperwork, collects data and appropriate information.
- Insurance verification.
- Request medical records.
- Filing charts.
- Front Desk Coverage - Patient registration.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Email.
- Must be proficient in use of computer, photocopier, fax, scanner, telephone, and adapt to learning other equipment.
- EPIC experience is a plus.
- Medical Office experience is a plus.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.