Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The primary function of the Research Coordinator is to coordinate and perform all the associated duties associated with coordination and implementation of the conduct of clinical research trials and projects.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical research/regulatory experience or equivalent.
- Mandatory education on human subject research.
- Computer proficient. Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- Association for Clinical Research Professionals Certification.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.