Practice Manager- Referral Initiative (Physician Practice)
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Practice Manager will manage and oversee daily outpatient practice operations. This position will manage administrative and clinical staff, assuring the office runs efficiently, and problem solving. It works in collaboration with the Operations Manage and Administrative Director.
The Practice Manager will be covering three regions - so you must be able to work at any location: Hasbrouck Heights, Perth Amboy or Neptune.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in practice coordination in the hospital or private practice setting.
- Ability to foster teamwork with decision-making skills.
- Proficient at oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving and situational analysis skills.
- Conceptual thinking skills.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Management experience preferred in an hospital or private practice setting
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.