Physician, Pediatric Infectious Disease
The K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is seeking a fellowship trained, Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician to join a successful, well-established group to deliver care. This Pediatric Infectious Disease Division provides inpatient and outpatient care for children with various infectious and communicable diseases, ranging from common childhood illnesses to more complex viral infections. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Pediatric Infectious Disease from an accredited program.
- • Teaching and support of Residents and Medical Students
- • Academic Appointment to Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- • Leadership opportunities i.e. antimicrobial stewardship
- • Investigator initiated clinical research opportunities
- • Participation in pediatric clinical trials
- • 45 Bed Inpatient Unit
- • 10 Bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- • 35 Bed Level III – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- • 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Department
- • Certified Child Life Specialists
- • Jane H. Booker Family Health Center – resident continuity clinic and urgent care
- • Pediatric Subspecialty Services – neurology, behavior/development, hematology/oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology and genetics.]
K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital is a regional tertiary care children’s Hospital with academic affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine and is located in Central New Jersey with easy access to both New York City and Philadelphia. Hackensack Meridian Health offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Board Certified or Board Elidgible
- MD/DO degree
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.