Physician, Pediatric Hospitalist
ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC HOSPITALIST
K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a BC Pediatrician, BE Pediatric Hospitalist at Jersey Shore University Medical Center/K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital located in Neptune, New Jersey. A desirable central location with easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
The successful candidate will join a group of ten academic pediatricians. You will mentor pediatric hospital medicine fellows, residents and students, provide didactic and clinical teaching of trainees and engage in scholarly work based on interests inclusive of, but not limited to clinical research, quality improvement and community outreach.
· 45 Bed Inpatient Unit
· 10 Bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
· 35 Bed Level III – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
· Pediatric Sedation Service
· Pediatric Emergency Department
· Certified Child Life Specialists
· Jane H. Booker Family Health Center – resident continuity clinic and urgent care
· Pediatric Subspecialty Services – neurology, behavior/development, hematology/oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology and genetics.
· Academic Appointment to the New Seton Hall - Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.