Nutrition Technician - Part Time - Day
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Nutrition Technician at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Implements quality, evidence based care to meet the needs of assigned patients.
- Supports facility and department initiatives to maintain or improve the quality of care for in-patients.
- Supports community events to promote health and improve the status of the communities served by HMH.
- Utilizes the Nutrition Care Process( NCP) to develop, implement and monitor evidence-based medical nutrition therapy for assigned, low -risk patients.
- Completes education for patients and calorie counts as assigned.
- Actively participates in department training initiatives to maintain or improve the quality of care for in-patients.
- Participates in quality improvement intiatives as assigned to improve the quality of care for in-patients.
- A.A. or B.S. in Nutrition or related field.
- Credentialed as a Dietetic Technician through CDR preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting, providing nutrition care in Food and Nutrition Department required.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.