Manager, Hospital Operations - Full Time - Day
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Manager of Hospital Operations is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of assigned areas, staff, departmental processes and projects throughout the Medical Center. Working in conjunction with the Senior Leadership and Hospital Leaders this position is responsible to ensure that operational, quality, financial and regulatory compliance standards are achieved.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related field.
2. Must possess a high level of competency, ability to analyze, comfort with ambiguity, enthusiasm for the role, and the ability to work with the entire health care team.
3. Highly organized, able to manage multiple tasks at the same time, focus on patient and staff satisfaction.
4. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Proficient computer skills that may include but are not limited to Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite platforms.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Master's degree in healthcare or related field.
2. Five (5) years of hospital experience.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.