LPN/Registered Nurse Supervisor-Intake-Wall-Part Time-Weekends-Benefits
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
**THIS POSITION IS A PART TIME WEEKEND POSITION- FRIDAY 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM & SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM**
THIS POSTION IS IDEAL FOR ANY NURSE THAT HAS CHILDREN LEARNING REMOTELY-YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE HOME MONDAY - THURSDAY
The Home Care Specialist Supervisor works in our Intake Department located in Wall
- As team supervisor, you are accountable for all clinical referrals. Develop and evaluate assigned team processes. Assure the team has face-to-face completion and communication to operations.
- Process all referrals from all referral management systems.
- Assure timely and appropriate communication between home care operations.
- Remain knowledgeable on current Medicare reimbursement criteria and insurance contracts for the organization product lines.
- Act as liaison to physician offices, external facilities and hospitals using customer service skills while assuring clinical documentation to support home care referrals.
- Receive all verbal orders for home care services
- Remain knowledgeable in all areas of home care services and resources available to referral sources in the community, which is demonstrated by consistent growth of referrals.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1. Associates Degree / Diploma Nursing Preferred
- 2. Three (3) to Five (5) Years Recent Clinical Experience Preferred
- 3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- 1. Homecare Experience Preferred
- 2. Two (2) to Three (3) Management Experience
Preferred Licenses and Certifications Required:
- 1. NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License or Licensed Practical Nurse
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.