Food Service Associate Sourcing for Jersey Shore University Medical Center
HMH – Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune
is looking for
Talented Food Service Associates!
Full-time * Part-time * Per Diem
The Food Service Associate will prepare and deliver patient meals within strict deadlines. Must maintain highest level of patient satisfaction for food and nutrition in the Hackensack Meridian Health Hospital system.
A day in the life of a Food Service Associate at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Compliance with the diet prescription and obtaining preferences within that diet.
- Can be responsible for any of the following: prepare/assembly of meals, assist with dishwashing and utility work, and/or handling register.
- Ability to juggle tasks and meet deadlines is a must.
- No less than exceptional customer service is expected.
- High School Diploma or GED strongly preferred.
- Some experience in Food service preferred.
- Good communication and Customer Service skills required
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays when needed.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.