How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Our team is in search of an Experience Coordinator to join our Office of Patient Experience. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with our Patient Experience team in ensuring that all calls and electronic requests are handled in a timely manner. Experience Coordinators will analyze trends related to patient needs to ensure that Hackensack Meridian Health continues to provide an exceptional patient experience.
A day in the life of an Experiene Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Responds to phone calls in a professional manner and addresses all questions and concerns, taking accurate phone messages and forwarding requests to appropriate team members.
- Checks departmental mailbox and social media sites regularly and provides information and requests to appropriate team members for follow up.
- Partners with Experience team members to take appropriate service recover measures to resolve concerns of patients by ensuring evalutation, resolution and follow through, and documentation of each concern.
- Generates and distributes patient satisfaction reports as needed.
- Provides educational material related to patient rights upon request (i.e., Patient Bill of Rights, Advance Directive etc.)
- Conducts investigation of lost property claims referred by Security Services in accordance with hospital policy, documents such cases in the department's complaint management system, and notifies patient/patient's representative of the determination of claim, and processing of reimbursement, including receipt of W9 form and check request.
- Provides general office support by ordering supplies, facilitating the payment of invoices, publishing the department schedule and recoding time and attendance, notarizing hospital-related documents, and routinely conducting an environmental assessment of the office needs and following through as necessary.
- Participates in departmental projects and initiatives as directed by leadership.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, preferably in a customer-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a fast-paced office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.