Energy Management Project Manager
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack MeridianHealthour healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Energy Management Project Manager will serve as a key member of the energy management and sustainability team providing the data and insights that help energy and operations managers make informed decisions. Monitor, analyze, and report on energy performance. Performs analytical support to the energy management program and is responsible for managing energy consultants. Aggregate large amounts of data from various sources and extract meaningful metrics from it. Create meaningful visualizations and summaries of data for presentation to upper management. Use data to create predictive operational models with multiple variables. Developing customize tools that provide predictive modeling.
This position will travel throughout the network and have the ability to work from alternate locations or remotely at times.
A day in the life of an Energy Management Project Manager at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Oversee all aspects of one or multiple energy account projects.
- Conduct energy efficiency assessments and identify energy conservation measures.
- Assist network facility managers in troubleshooting system operational issues that impact energy efficiency.
- Develop scope of work, bid and manage the implementation of energy conservation projects.
- Provide energy efficiency training for site specific Team Members.
- Assist with implementing energy conservation and awareness activities.
- Direct each contractor associated with each project at an account.
- Accurately manage and report project financials.
- Maintain staffing and scheduling requirements for all projects.
- Analyze energy data and provide reports on project performance.
- Identifying and applying for federal, state and utility energy rebates and incentives.
- Support other regional energy engagements.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field.
- 4-8 years of experience in the identification and implementation of energy efficiency projects or programs.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of HVAC, Boilers, Chillers and Control Systems and experience with the implementation of environmental stewardship programs.
Licenses & Certfications Preferred:
- Certified Energy Manager designation License.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.