Contact Center Quality Analyst
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Contact Center Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring internal and external calls for patient access center agents, to ensure outstanding service is being provided to our patients. The Analyst will be directly responsible for identification of inefficiencies and gaps in processes to enhance the customer experience and increase first call resolution. Identifies areas of opportunity regarding the improvement of Patient Satisfaction. Evaluates the call experience from the customers¿ point of view and provides evaluation and feedback. The QA Analyst will also be required to cross train for training of new hires and ongoing training required for the contact center.
This position will have a hybrid schedule. About 3 days in Neptune Office and 2 days remote but this is subject to change based on business needs.
A day in the life of a Contact Center Quality Analyst at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Review and monitor incoming and outgoing calls from patients.
- Manage a roster of agents to meet quality monitoring requirements; daily, weekly and/or monthly.
- Identifies and tracks performance trends and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Provide feedback regarding monitoring scores and identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide coaching when/ if required.
- Review and create reports when needed for the QA department.
- Assist in developing training and competencies based on trends in quality and metrics.
- Conduct/ Assist with new hire and refresher training, in office and virtual.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Associate's Degree in a Business, Healthcare, Psychology or Related Field preferred or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of call center experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Quality Assurance department.
- Experience coaching and training of others; one on one or classroom environment.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with all levels of staff, as well as external vendors and/or customers.
- Must be self-motivated, innovative, and flexible.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills; with the ability to formulate recommendations to improve quality.
- Flexible work style, and ability to work within a diverse team.
- Strong relationship and rapport building.
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and constant demands.
- Creative ('outside the box') thinker.
- Understands and adheres to confidentiality requirements in relation to team member information.
- Must have good problem solving skills and the ability to approach problems logically and troubleshoot.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize to accomplish multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Supports and participates in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Experience with Epic.
- Experience with Cisco/ Finesse.
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides).
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.