Registered Dietitian- Eatontown Health and Wellness ( Physician Practice)
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Registered Dietician develops, implements and promotes quality, evidence based nutrition care to meet the needs of the patients in the acute care setting and in the out-patient setting as assigned. Supports facility and department initiatives to maintain quality of care for in-patients and out-patients. Supports community events to promote health and improve the nutrition status of the communities served by Hackensack Meridian Health.
Be a part of Hackensack Meridian Health's newest Ambulatory Heath Venture!
Eatontown Health and Wellness is a new state of the art medical facility that will provide high quality, convenient and easy access to all patient's health and wellness services under one roof. Offering access to urgent care, primary care physicians, specialty physicians, lab, and imaging services for patients in our communities.
HMH is seeking customer service oriented individuals to provide clinical and administrative care and to create the best possible patient experience. The Health and Wellness Center will be a multispecailty experience for our patients and team members. We are creating a team approach for the entire center where all resources will be shared. Some of the services in the center will be:
A day in the life of a Registered Dietitian at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Utilizes the Nutrition Care Process (NCP) to develop, implement, and monitor evidence based medical nutrition therapy interventions for patients as assigned.
- Obtains appropriate data, analyzes and interprets data utilizing evidence based guidelines, develops and implements evidence-based nutrition interventions and care plans, and monitors the progress of nutrition interventions by evaluating patient outcomes.
- Provides nutrition education and/or counseling as appropriate.
- Actively participates as a member of the health care team caring for the patient.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition or related field required
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Credentialed Professional (Registered Dietitian) through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within 60 days of hire
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.