Business Manager, OH - Team Health (Physician Practice)
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Buisness Manager, OH is responsible for the day to day business operations and fiscal management of HMH Occupational Health locations throughout the network. This includes management of revenue cycle, statistics, budgets and operating expenses. Assists with business plan development, financial management, and successful implementation of strategic initiatives, which involve utilization of resources, productivity, and market competitiveness. Creates, analyzes and presents data and reports as relevant to Occupational Health operations. Supports leadership and ensures that departmental activities and initiatives are aligned with departmental goals, mission, vision, values and core strategies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors degree in a Business Related Field
- A Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in an accounting/finance/business office in the healthcare field.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and quality standards.
- Solid computer skills, including Google, PeopleSoft and EMR Billing software.
- Ability to understand financial and/or operational reports, interpret and analyze data, identify improvement. opportunities and implement effective responses.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team with both deadline constraints and multiple priorities or projects.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Emotional intelligence, critical thinking and effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices and processes pertaining to project management.
- Dedicated team player with the willingness and desire to learn and grow within the organization.
- Ability to travel to different Occupational Health locations.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Masters degree in Business.
- Experience with Revenue Cycle process in healthcare setting.
- Familiarity with Google Suite.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- NJ MVC Drivers License
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.