Billing Clerk- FT- Day
Come join our Amazing team here at Hackensack Meridian Health! We offer EXCELLENT benefits, Scheduling Flexibility, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and much more !!!
Responsible for long-term care pharmacy billing functions as assigned by the Billing Manager. Will work as a liaison with long term care facility customers to address concerns with monthly invoices or with resident's bills. This role is for the Long Term Care Pharmacy.
- Communication with customer facilities to establish new and revised patient billing status information.
- Entry of and maintenance of patient billing status in Framework LTC pharmacy system.
- Electronic billing of Medicare, Medicaid and Third Party Insurance claims utilizing Framework LTC Pharmacy system.
- Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living Facility and Private pay claim billing
- Troubleshoot rejected insurance claims resulting in payments
- Prior Authorizations required from Third Party Insurance
- Bill/Invoice Review
- Medicaid Pending Status Review
- Updated Skilled Nursing Facility Census and Resident Payer Status 10. Process Private Pay refunds
- Collections on accounts
- Process Credits/Returns
- Projects as needed
- Customer Service orientated (external and internal)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of medical billing/collections experience
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with Framework LTC
- Long-term care experience
- GSuite (Docs, Sheets, and GMail) proficiency
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.