RN House Supervisor- Psychiatry-Full Tme-Benefits
Carrier Clinic, a behavioral health system, has been a trusted source of compassionate help and supportive healing for patients and their families since we opened our doors in 1910. Carrier Clinic has been a trusted source of expert care for those afflicted with mental disorders or substance abuse. We rank among the top psychiatric and rehab recovery centers in NJ for several reasons. We’re always respectful of our patients’ privacy. We’re always compassionate to each individual situation. Our specialized mental health and addiction treatment programs work to return adults, adolescents, and older adults back to enjoyable and productive lives.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 12 AM- 8 AM
- The House Supervisor assumes administrative and clinical supervision of all Hackensack Meridian Health Carrier Clinic staff in the absence of hospital administrative personnel.
- Responsible for assuring that care is provided in a safe and effective manner in accordance with all regulatory standards.
- Acts as the organization’s ombudsman with relation to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelors in Nursing required
- NJ R.N. license required
- Must have at least 3 years of psych nursing experience
- MSN preferred
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience preferred
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.