Registered Staff Nurse- Adolescent Psych Unit- P/T Evenings
Carrier Clinic, a behavioral health system, has been a trusted source of compassionate help and supportive healing for patients and their families since we opened our doors in 1910.
Carrier Clinic has been a trusted source of expert care for those afflicted with mental disorders or substance abuse. We rank among the top psychiatric and rehab recovery centers in NJ for several reasons. We’re always respectful of our patients’ privacy. We’re always compassionate to each individual situation. Our specialized mental health and addiction treatment programs work to return adults, adolescents, and older adults back to enjoyable and productive lives.
The Registered Nurse functions as a caregiver for a specific patient population in order to achieve desired outcomes. This position focuses on expanding knowledge and skills, provides effective direct care as part of the interdisciplinary team to a variety of complex patients. This position directs and oversees the care provided by other caregivers through delegation, validation, evaluation, and coordination. This position effectively coordinates patient care/unit activities among nursing peers, physicians and support services.
A Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health involves the delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License.
- AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification.
- BSN in progress and/or willing to acquire within three (3) years of hire. (Note this applies to team members hired on or after November 2019).
- Must have six (6) or more months of relevant nursing experience OR must be an active participant with Hackensack Meridian Health's Nurse Residency Program.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
- National Certification in area of specialty preferred when eligible.
Week 1: Sat
Week 2: Sun
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.