Primary Therapist II (Per Diem)
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Primary Therapist II leads the social work team in the absence of his/her supervisor and coordinates the psychosocial services in the area of need. As a member of the clinical treatment team the Primary Therapist II provides care to patients utilizing a variety of modalities. This position coordinates the care and management of patients and family members as well as bringing cases to final disposition and is primarily responsible for development and implementation of social work programs in their assigned ambulatory and/or inpatient unit.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) or in Counseling.
2. Minimum of 5 years of post MSW experience.
3. Proficiency with policy review and program planning.
4. Demonstrates leadership abilities
5. Trained in individual and group psychotherapy techniques.
6. Knowledge of psychopathology and differential diagnosis and treatment techniques.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. National Association of Social Workers Clinical Social Work Supervision Certification Course.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. NJ Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Professional Counselor License.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.