Primary Therapist I (Full Time)
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Primary Therapist I provides for the treatment of patients, under the clinical supervision of a Primary Therapist II, utilizing a variety of modalities as a member of the clinical treatment team of the assigned ambulatory and/or inpatient unit.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) or in Counseling.
2. Ability to perform psychosocial assessments and develop treatment plans.
3. Knowledge of crisis intervention theory and its application in a variety of medical settings.
4. Knowledge of psychopathology and differential diagnosis and treatment techniques.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. NJ Licensed Social Worker or Associate Counselor License.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.