How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, and behavioral health, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The IOP Coordinator is responsible for the day to day functions of the Intensive Outpatient Program at Carrier Clinic.
A day in the life of an IOP Coordinator at HMH/Carrier Clinic includes:
- Conduct telephone screening on prospective IOP clients
- Utilize ASAM criteria to determine appropriate level of care
- Access the NJSAMS system and perform ASI on all incoming clients
- Complete treatment plan with patient collaboration on goals and objectives
- Conduct individual, didactic, group and family sessions
- Record patient's progress, regress, results of UDS
- Provide patients with an appropriate discharge plan based on specific needs and goals
- Conduct psych-educational sessions for patients and family members
- Assign written and reading exercises as appropriate to individual cases
- Facilitate group discussion on topics relevant to addiction and recovery
- Identify processes that hinder treatment progress
- Identify trends in census for future development. Uses NJSAMS to record needed data for DAS
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: 1. Master's degree in Social Work or related field. 2. Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in addictions treatment with clients. 3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. 4. Proficient computer skills that may include but are not limited to Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite platforms.
Licenses and Certifications Required: 1. Licensed Social Worker (LSW) or Associate Counselor License (LAC). 2. Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC). 3. AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification. 4. First Aid Program.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred: 1. Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Professional Counselor License (LPC).
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilites, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.