How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Our school facilitates and nurtures our students, grades 7 - 12,along their educational journey. This is an all empassing effort where school staff empower, encourage and model strategies for our students.
- The school team is a professional support network, helping build a student's inner wealth and resilience for their eventual return to their sending school districts.
- Our goal is for the students who attend our school to be better equipped to tackle school and community life
Under the direction of the building administrator the instructional paraprofessional
- assists with the overall management and supervision of students,
- assists with crisis intervention including hands-on intervention and conflict resolution,
- assists with the implementation of behavioral intervention plans,
- assists with the collection of data related to student progress
Bachelor degree in education, social work, psychology or related field and one (1) year experience working with children in a group setting required. Dirver's license required
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.