Communication Specialist- PT- Day- Belle Mead,NJ
Come join our Amazing team of Environmental Services/Housekeeping Technicians here at Hackensack Meridian Health-Carrier Clinic! We offer EXCELLENT benefits, Scheduling Flexibility, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and much more!!!
Hackensack Meridian Carrier Clinic is the leader in specialized behavioral health care in New Jersey. Carrier Clinic is a 296-bed dedicated Behavioral Health hospital. Carrier Clinic’s campus includes Blake Recovery Center, a nationally recognized inpatient addiction treatment center, East Mountain Lodge, an adolescent and teen residential treatment program for ages 13-18 with psychiatric and/or emotional difficulties and East Mountain School, a special education school for adolescents challenged by behavioral or psychiatric disorders.
- Receives and advances all incoming and outgoing calls with a cooperative, pleasant and professional attitude while maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
- Responsible for “emergency 6 phone” and instruction for emergency calls over the paging system; keeps all records of emergencies.
- Radio with Security homebase; keeps all records of emergencies when handling calls for Security.
- Operates paging system upon request for overhead on-ground and off-ground.
- Keeps all console log books and manuals updated.
- Cross trained to assist in the responsibilities of the mailroom as needed
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills that may include but are not limited to Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite platforms.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.