Nurse Practitioner PD Rehab St. Josephs Wayne
The Nurse Practitioner position's practice is characterized by comprehensive health assessments and management of acute complex patients and health problems. The Nurse Practitioner provides leadership and support to overall area of specialty, educates unit staff, and assists in the development and annual review of policies and procedures. This person in this position works in collaboration with a physician and other rehabilitation team members in an active program to deliver rehabilitation care to patients and families. Additionally, the Nurse Practitioner will provide training/educational programs to staff and students to ensure competencies and best practices.
20 bed inpatient unit in Wayne NJ, through St. Josephs and JFKMC, employed by HMH.
Temp Per Diem position with potential for a permanent position located in Wayne NJ at Saint Joseph's.
Shift needed: 3pm-11pm position for inpatient rehabilitation.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Graduate of an NLN/AACN accredited program in nursing.
2. Master's degree.
3. Maintains clinical competencies through participating in continuing educational programs (contact hours per years), and clinical practice as mandated by Board of Nursing and national certification body.
4. Experience in relevant patient care setting or as regulations dictate.
5. In collaborative agreement with physicians on staff- fulfills terms of collaborative agreement.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. A minimum of 3 years advanced nursing experience.
2. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and an Accredited Nurse Practitioner Program (Masters).
3. Cerner EMR knowledge.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. New Jersey Advance Practice Nurse License, CDS and DEA
2. AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification.
3. Active NJ RN license.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.